Fate/Grand Order Nendoroid No.1515 Assassin (Jack the Ripper)
"Time for some dismembering."
From the popular smartphone game Fate/Grand Order comes a Nendoroid of the Assassin class servant Jack the Ripper! She comes with three face plates including a standard expression, her expression from when activating her Noble Phantasm and a smiling expression as though saying her "We'll dissect you" line from the game!
- 3.94 inches (10cm)
- Made of ABS and PVC
- Part of the Nendoroid figure line
- Based on the Fate/Grand Order mobile game
- Street Lantern requires 1 Hiromi Sangyo's Milight 316 Series LED bulb (sold separately)
- Assassin figure
- 3 Face expressions
- Standard expression
- Noble Phantasm expression
- Smiling expression
- 2 Large knives
- Attacking effect Part A
- Attacking effect Part B
- Street Lantern (LED bulb sold separately)
- Figure stand
2021 Holiday Shipping Deadlines for USPS, UPS and FedEx
The US Postal Service recently released their recommended holiday shipping deadlines, noting that the earlier you ship, the better. In addition, both UPS and FedEx have also announced shipping deadlines to keep in mind if you want to ensure your packages arrive on time. It’s important to remember that these dates represent current recommendations. Unexpected weather events and other delays could always impact service
Ace's Anime 2021 Holiday shipping Deadline for online orders
- Dec. 10 – (for guaranteed shipment by Christmas)
- Purchases made after Dec. 10 – Ace's Anime cannot guarantee your shipping will arrive by Christmas.
U.S. Postal Service Christmas Shipping Deadlines (Confirmed for 2021)
- Dec. 15 – USPS Retail Ground
- Dec. 17 – First-Class Mail Service (including holiday greeting cards)
- Dec. 18 – Priority Mail
- Dec. 23 – Priority Mail Express Service
*If you are shipping to Alaska or Hawaii, plan to get your packages out by December 18th and 17th respectively for First-Class Mail Service.
UPS Christmas Shipping Deadlines (For delivery on Dec. 24) (Confirmed for 2021)
Dec. 16 – UPS Ground
Calculate estimated UPS ground shipping arrival dates using this UPS link
(typical Ground delivery takes between one and five business days in the U.S.)
- Dec. 21 – UPS 3 Day Select
- Dec. 22 – UPS 2nd Day Air
- Dec. 23 – UPS Next Day Air
FedEx Christmas Shipping Deadlines (Confirmed for 2021)
- Dec. 9 – FedEx Ground Economy
- Dec. 15 – FedEx Ground and FedEx Home Delivery
- Dec. 21 – FedEx Express Saver
- Dec. 22 – FedEx 2Day AM and FedEx 2Day
- Dec. 23 – FedEx First Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight and FedEx Standard Overnight
- Dec. 24 – FedEx SameDay City (Standard), FedEx SameDay and FedEx SameDay City (Priority)
Due to circumstances beyond our control, processing and shipping will be delayed 3-5 days more from date of purchase during the year of 2021. Recent announcement from USPS, UPS and FEDEX have released on their website with regards to the delay. Due to this USPS, UPS and FEDEX have started to reduce quality of service and not guarantee certain packages for the rest of the year.
To add to the ongoing services delay and product release delays from overseas, recent announcement about supply chain issues has hit our main port here in Long beach and LA where most of product is dock. Unfortunately for our products we order from Japan, we are seeing from 2-3 months DELAY from Japan (Read more here) due to this.
Shipping delay (Read more here USPS, UPS and FEDEX)
Japan Product Delay (Read more here)
Standard Shipping Process
All orders will be processed within 3 business days after being placed. Some orders will be shipped out than sooner than others depending on stock location.
All items are carefully inspected and hand packed with care. However we hold no responsibility for any damages caused by the carrier during transit. Since we do not have any control over how the carrier handles your package, we can't be held responsible for their delivery practices and cannot guarantee that your item(s) will always arrive in mint condition.
For questions about your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your question/comment and order number.